#5 What about you?

What makes me smile:
-Meidinnety
-My noisy class
-Finding my bestf texts me
-Getting a good score especially in physics -,-
-Gathering with my whole family
-Hearing my lil sister's uber cute voice on the phone
-Listening my friends' love story :]
-Watching Glee!
-Sleeping in the sleepy mood
-Having a free hours in school
-Chatting about anyyyything
-Knowing that someone's continuously following this blog
-Romantic guy
-Faithful bestfriends:)
-Warmth of love
-Inspired pict, quote, or anything
-Cool design!
-Imagining about what I want to do in the future
-Discussing hot topics
-Receiving a gift
-Being surprised by something amazing
-Looking at the picture of beautiful girls (but I'm straight!)
-Silly jokes
-Some other unpredictable things

What makes me cry:
-Worrying about the person I love
-Pain
-Sickness
-Failure
-When nobody notices my presence
-Being disliked
-Being followed by my own friends
-When I want something too badly but there's no way I can get it
-Moreover if my friend can get it for herself right after I told them I want it
-If somebody lies to me
-Being talked behind
-The feeling of missing someone
-Big hole in my heart
-Jealous
-Annoying people who's desperately trying to be cool
-Arrogant ones
-Some other shocking things I never wish to be true:((

0 comments:

Post a Comment