#5 The most unimportant post ever

I bet you'll scream 'I WANT IT' after seeing this one
And what I'm gonna say is..... (sounds like full circle by Miley Cyrus, doesn't it?)
SO DO I.
Is there anybody wants to buy me that really-wanted stuff?

Hey, speaking off, (to make this post be a little bit more important) I have a question :
Which one will you choose,
a. You're son/daughter of BILL GATES which means you're so so so so rich BUT prohibited to use any product of apple (including iPhone and iPod of course) because your dad and Steve Jobs are enemy.
b. You're you, having iPhone is possible, your parents didn't prohibit you BUT the problem is now it still a dream cause you have to buy it by yourself (and you know how expensive it is), and of course you don't have enough money (not like bill gates' children)

Think til your head's bald/Pikirin tuh sampe pala lu botak

0 comments:

Post a Comment